2020 SCHOOL FEE INFORMATION
DIOCESAN SCHOOL FEE MANAGEMENT POLICY
It is advisable that all parent/carers have knowledge of the Diocesan School Fee Management Policy, available at the bottom of this page under Links. A Frequently Asked Questions document is also provied to assist families with interpretation.
INVOICING & DISTRIBUTION OF SCHOOL FEE STATEMENTS
Annual school fee invoice/Statements for this year were distributed, either by email or sent home with your eldest child. if you have not received this correspondence please contact the school office to request a replacement. Accounts are due 30 days after the date of the invoice unless you have either a School Fee Agreement OR Fee Concession agreement in place.
SCHOOL FEE AGREEMENTS
Families who wish to take advantage of the flexibility of paying their school fees over the school year, rather than pay within 30 days, must have in place a current School Fee Agreement to advise their preferred method of school fee payment, amount and frequency. Agreements are also accessible from the school's administration office and the link provided below.
Please note: If you have an existing School Fee Agreement you are required to provide an amended version as soon as possible to update your details. In the case that you are paying by Direct Debit or Centrepay, you may also need to provided an amended authority which will be lodged by the school on your behalf.
- The School Fee Agreement should be returned to the school office as soon as possible with any applicable payment authorities.
- Families who do not return agreements will be subject to full payment within 30 days.
- Methods of payment offered include: BPay; EFTPOS; Cash/Cheque; Credit Card and Centrepay with the preferred method being BPay Payments - Please refer to the School Fee Agreement for further information regarding each type of payment.
- Frequencies offered include: Weekly, fortnightly, monthly or intervals that suit the family budget.
- To determine your payment amount, an online 'School Fee Calculator' is available from the link below.
IF YOU HAVE AN EXISTING OR WISH TO APPLY FOR FEE CONCESSION
If your family requires consideration for Fee Concession due to Financial hardship, it is ncessary to submit an Application for Fee Concession, providing evidence of your financial situation and have an interview with the Principal. This process will be undertaken by the school annually. Parent/Carers should be assured that these situations will be treated with the utmost confidentiality, respect and empathy.
If you have an existing Fee Concession, we will contact you during the year to conduct an annual review.
Please do not hesitate to contact the school office if you require explanation or assistance in relation to school fee matters.
For more information on school fees, please visit the link below:
Please note that the preferred method of payment is now BPay, and Direct Debit is being phased out.