For referral purposes here is a list of support services to recommend students and families

CatholicCare - Provides affordable family, individual and couple counselling. Based at Cordeaux Street Campbelltown their service provides support for individuals and families. Programs for parents, children and youth are also run regularly. Intake is 9-5pm Mon-Fri. CatholicCare also provides a School Counselling service at Catholic Schools in the diocese. Contact CatholicCare or your local school to enquire.

Ph: 4628 0044.

Anglicare – Provides marriage, family, personal counselling and youth programs.

1 Redall St Campbelltown 
Ph: 4621 6666

Relationships Australia – Child, Adolescent and Family Counselling service that is family focused. Level 2, 121 Queen Street Campbelltown 
Ph: 4221 2000

Infant, Child and Adolescent Mental Health Services (ICAMHS) - 
ICAMHS provides mental health assessments and if required provide individual counselling and family therapy as follow up. Also provide services for Antenatal and Postnatal depression for young parents. Services are available to those 0 to 17years, currently enrolled in school. ICAMHS is open Monday to Friday, 9.00am to 5.00pm and is located on Cordeaux Street opposite Mawson Park, Campbelltown. 
Ph: 4621 5000

Macarthur Central Intake
 - Macarthur Central Intake is the central referral point for all adult (over 18 years) NSW health services including drug and alcohol counselling and mental health services. They offer intake and assessments. Macarthur Central Intake is located at 6 Brown Street, Campbelltown next to Centrelink and is open Monday to Friday 8.30am to 4.00pm, after hours services are also available. 
Ph: (02) 4629 5400.

HeadSpace - A specialist mental heath services for young people aged 12-25 years, offering a wide variety of clinical services such as physical, psychological, psychiatric, career, education and group services. The services on offer are evidence based and provided by Clinical Psychologists, Psychiatrists, Occupational Therapists, Nurses, GPs and educational specialists. All services are ‘bulk-billed’ through Medicare, requiring a doctors referral. Level 8, 171-179 Queen St Campbelltown. 
Ph. 4627 9089.

General Practitioner - 
Your GP or Doctor can provide you with a ‘mental health plan’ in order to refer to most counselling services or specialist services such as headspace. It is recommended that the K10 test be used to assist in guiding the doctor in your psychological needs over the past 30 days. Need a K10? Just ask a co-ordinator at the school or the front office. Ask for a list of specialist for your area and check to see what kind of rebate per counsellor you can receive, what the waiting lists are like and if they bulk bill.

Your local Community Centre
 – Ask your local community or welfare centre, which you can find in the yellow pages, about their support services on offer. Traxside is a Youth Centre at Campbelltown specific for youth mental health, counselling and groupwork. Your local library may also offer workshops and programs. Narrellan Library has a Youth Centre upstairs on the cnr of Queen and Elyard street.
Ph: 4625 2525


Some informative websites and contacts addressing depression and youth mental health include:
The Narrellan youth space provides young people 12-24 with a place to socialize in a safe and supportive environment. 
Ph: 4645 5071
Not-for-profit organisation working to address issues associated with depression, anxiety and related substance misuse disorders in Australia. 
Ph: 1300 22 4636 
Provides an interactive program to address anxiety and depression 
We are an innovative, not-for-profit, community-based organisation dedicated to enhancing wellbeing through better relationships.
Ph: 1300 364 277 
About Anglicares counselling services
Ph 13 26 22 
GROW is a national organisation that provides a peer supported program for growth and personal development to people with a mental illness and those experiencing difficulty in coping with life’s challenges. 
Ph 1800 558 268 
Information, advice and referral on mental illness
Ph 1800 18 SANE (7263)
Promote emotional wellbeing, encourage help seeking, and address suicide prevention and awareness.
Ph 131 11 
Kids Helpline is Australia's only free, private and confidential, telephone and online counselling service specifically for young people aged between 5 and 25.
Ph 1800 55 1800
Anyone caring for a child aged 0-18 years and living in NSW can call.  We receive calls from grandparents, carers, professionals, aunties and uncles, neighbours and more, anyone who might be looking after a child.
Ph 1300 1300 52   
Provides information, support and education to people who are affected by the symptoms of mental illness
Ph 1300 794 991 (Mental Health info. service)

Ph 1300 794 992 (Anxiety Disorders info)
A multicultural service that provides information in different languages to improve awareness of mental health and suicide prevention
Ph (02) 9840 3333
Provides online support groups sharing their knowledge, experience and support
Help you by improving your understanding of the issues that relate to your mental health and wellbeing and providing information to better understand other people's experiences.
Interactive online info. about cyber safety, cyber bullying for kids, parents and teens. How to use the internet and phones smartly and safely.
Ph 1800 880 176
Carer advisory and counselling service

Ph 1800 242 636 
Community care and counselling
Ph 132 622 
Online support info and referral service
Ph 1300 789 978
Specialise in information and resources regarding mood disorders
Ph (02) 9382 299 
Provides solutions for young people aged 12 to 25 years. 
Works to improve the mental health and wellbeing of young people
Ph 1800 888 320